Translate

Friday, December 14, 2012

Pass the Water Please


Theirs

So I stumbled upon this mixture on Pinterest and I thought I had to give it a shot. I have had this type of water at baby showers and weddings...it is SO refreshing and simple to make. The only thing is that you have to give yourself 24 hours or so to let it all soak in. I think you could even do this in a water bottle so you can take it on the go! I have also heard that this water is a "de-tox" water, but I have no idea and hey its taste good! So it can't be that bad for you right?

Here is the recipe for Cucumber Water
    
    Mine
    
  • 2L water,
  • 1 medium cucumber
  • 1 lemon
  • 10-12 mint leaves's
  • Steep overnight in fridge



This was so easy to make and definitely worth it. What is your favorite drink to make?


Happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment